Re: [gDesklets] 0.36.1 archive available for testing

Boo! ;)

>> I'll set up a 0.36.1 release with this patch today/tomorrow. We will
>> just need lauri to include it on the website ;).

OK, I just patched it and built a clean "make distckeck" archive which
can be found here:
http://gdesklets.zencomputer.ca/gDesklets/gdesklets-0.36.1.tar.gz

Please test it (everybody!).

>> I am working on the "what's new page" for 0.36.1. It might be ready
>> this weekend, too.
>
>  Cool, this is very important when you launch this new release.

I am working on it and I am still confident of finishing it this weekend.
So if there are no problems with the archive we might be able to have
everything (except the develbook) ready to be launched thís weekend ?!
Would be nice ;).

>> It might be a nice idea to make the gDesklets-0.36.2beta.tar.gz
>> available for download, too ?

Still waiting for opinions on this one...

Greetings and a Happy Halloween!

Bjoern