Re: [gDesklets] The What's New page for 0.36.1

Mario Gonzalez T. wrote:
On Sun, 2008-11-02 at 18:25 +0100, Bjoern Koch wrote:
The first release candidate of this page can be found here:
http://gdesklets.zencomputer.ca/whatsnew/0.36.1/

As usual there might still be a few mistakes and strange sentences
(English is not my native language), so corrections and comments are
always welcome!

can I also suggest section 1 paragraph 2 be reworded slightly:

gDesklets 0.36.1 is the first minor release update of the gDesklets 0.36.x series. This release was frozen for a release in February 2008 and released for testing in July 2008 before it was finally released on November 2nd 2008.

I've changed some mixed tense to past, and used "was" in both cases.

thanks,

Nullum magnum ingenium sine mixtura dementiae fuit.
	[There is no great genius without some touch of madness.]
		-- Seneca