Re: [gDesklets] Develbook 0.36 rc1

Hi there,

I've read almost all content and it looks good for me.

Fine... if nobody else has any objections I guess we should release it.
So, who is "in charge" for develbook.gdesklets.de ?? ;)

But perhaps we could set the font size a bit higher. What do you say?

Hey... it's not even in the XSLT :).

In the CSS it says:

-----
body * {
  background-color: #ffffff;
  color: black;
  font-family: Sans-Serif;
  font-size: 8pt;
}
-----

The CSS is created by the make-html.sh so we could easily change anything in there. But I am quiet not sure if we should provide any general font-size at all. The user can easily change it from within the browser (zooming).

What do you think ??

Greetings, Bjoern