[gDesklets] Develbook 0.36 rc1

Hi there,

still fighting with XSLT and the <bookinfo> tag that messes up all the html output (if someone can help... pleeease enlight me ;) ), but with some dirty hacks and work arounds I managed to patch bits and pieces to a working version of the developer's handbook.

There are still some parts missing etc., but a lot of new stuff is in it and some clean ups have been done, too.
ChangeLog is in the lp branch:
http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~gdesklets-desklet-team/gdesklets/develbook/annotate/h.humpel%40gmx.de-20080603205542-e8k0v6pjh2q88q8w?file_id=changelog-20080317095931-2z20udfeck6iobo0-2

Please take a look at the rc1 ;):

http://gdesklets.zencomputer.ca/develbook/gDesklets-develbook-0.36.tar.gz

Comments, error reports etc. are always welcome!

While still trying to get the HTML output work (*sigh*) I will move on and update the develbook to 0.36.1.

Greetings, Bjoern