Re: [gDesklets] Develbook 0.36 rc1

Hi there,

 I really would like to help you in the documentation process, but
mostly in translation. Perhaps we can use POT files to have different
languages.

Hmmmm.... as far as I can see there is some kind of language support in the DocBook format, right ?

Anyway, I guess we should take a look at the gnome doumentation:
http://developer.gnome.org/projects/gdp/
http://developer.gnome.org/arch/doc/tools.html

It might be a good idea to open a documentation branch for the develbook, the what's new pages etc. (man pages ?)

I've read almost all content and it looks good for me. But perhaps we
could set the font size a bit higher. What do you say?

Hmmm... more XSLT, right ?! ;).
I'll try to take look into it.

Greetings, Bjoern