Re: [gDesklets] Controls can now be fetched without the ID, SOAP control in gd.de
- From: Bjoern Koch <H Humpel gmx de>
- To: Lauri Kainulainen <lauri sokkelo net>
- Cc: gDesklets <gdesklets-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: [gDesklets] Controls can now be fetched without the ID, SOAP control in gd.de
- Date: Thu, 03 Jul 2008 23:42:38 +0200
So both of these should now work:
<control id="SOAP" interface="ISOAP:1k7xwme8liuaqh3g238fqzmgu-2" />
<control id="SOAP" interface="ISOAP" />
That's great news!
I am going to test it the next days.
In related news, I finally uploaded the SOAP control to the website.
Hmmm.... bad news (again):
It is not there. At least I can't see/find it.
I guess it is the same recurrent "bug" that you will have to be logged
in to see the latest additions :/.
OK, as 0.36.1 has finally been packed up (see other mail) we can
officially move on to 0.36.2(beta).
] [Thread Prev