Re: [gDesklets] gdesklets port to Solaris

Christian:
Our QA team is preparing the testcases for the gdesklets now, I'm wondering if you can give us some existing cases. Our QA have the testing plan to do regularly testing in next few months, and I have urge them to file bugs on gnome bugzilla.

Please let me know if you have further concern.

Chris

Christian Meyer 写道:
Hi Chris,

there won't be a 0.35.5 release within the next week. I just did "make dist" which automatically created a 0.35.5 tarball ;)

So, don't worry, I want to add as many improvements/fixes as possible in 0.35.5.

The URI Control needs to be fixed. I wrote it some months ago and it is buggy as hell. It'd be nice if somebody would concentrate on reviewing/fixing the Controls.

Any (other) thoughts?

Greetings,
Christian