Re: [gDesklets] gdesklets port to Solaris

Christian:
Sorry for the late reply, that's great that the fix can be put in to 0.35.5 as well.

I'll be glad to take a look at the URI control, however, we are on Chinese New Year vacation this week, and will not go back to office until Feb 27th. I'll try to work on it after then.

Chris
Christian Meyer wrote:
Hi Chris,

there won't be a 0.35.5 release within the next week. I just did "make dist" which automatically created a 0.35.5 tarball ;)

So, don't worry, I want to add as many improvements/fixes as possible in 0.35.5.

The URI Control needs to be fixed. I wrote it some months ago and it is buggy as hell. It'd be nice if somebody would concentrate on reviewing/fixing the Controls.

Any (other) thoughts?

Greetings,
Christian