Re: [gDesklets] gdesklets port to Solaris

Christian:
I combined all patch in one. please review.

also, there is one typo error in SideCandy CPU, line 146 function get_load(), in else statement, cpu_model=sys.cpu_mode, you miss a 'l' here. can you correct it? In WeeklyCalendar widget, when you click on next month and prev month, error message will display on December. this is because the bug in set_surronding_months and cal_next and cal_prev are calling it. It really not necessary to call the func in cal_next and cal_prev, can the owner modify it.

Thanks.
Chris

Christian Meyer wrote:
Hi again,
just an update: I lost my ssh passphrase which is necessary for svn. I have to wait until the admin team will copy the new one to the server.

I hope this won't take too long...

Greetings,
Christian

P.S. In the meantime I could use my own private SVN, so development could happen there until I again have svn write access.