Re: [gDesklets] Move everything to svn.gnome.org?

Hey Lauri,

2007/2/16, Lauri Kainulainen <lauri sokkelo net>:

> OK. Normally tags are useful for releases, right? And we could have
> v0.35.5 in trunk and develop v0.40 in branches.

Seems more reasonable. Of course 0.40 is quite a big branch, but I guess
merging it into trunk once it's released is no problem?

I don't think it'll be a big problem.

So we'd have
  trunk/
  branches/
    0.4/
  tags/
  website/
    trunk/
??

That would cause minimal changes. I'll have to apply for a gnome SVN
account. Once I get one I can add the website directory.

Looks good!

How about adding 0.40 to branches? is it a simple "svn import
svn+ssh://.../branches/0.4" ?

Yep, also a good idea.

Go for it and let's hope we'll soon have write access.

Greetings,
Christian