Re: Building garnome-2.9.90 on a PPC running YDL-4.0.1

OK... Let me know what you learn.

FYI:
I am a member of the YDL beta test group. I know that YDL is working to
update GNOME from 2.6.0, so they will need a working version of HAL. I
also know from my efforts with David Zeuthen that versions of HAL prior
to 0.4.6 do not work on a PPC.

I updated HAL to 0.4.7 today and all "seems" well. Currently I am
running

        hal-0.4.7
        dbus-0.22.12
        udev-024-6