Re: Building garnome-2.9.90 on a PPC running YDL-4.0.1

I guess that would depend upon what version of udev you are running.

I am running udev-024-06, which is the stock version that comes with
YDL-4.0, a FC2 clone for PPC. The current version in FC3 is udev-050-1.

It would be a good thing if someone on this list gives HAL-0.4.6 a try
on their lintel box. David Zeuthen released HAL-0.4.7 on 24Jan05.

-Joseph

--
joseph_sacco[at]comcast[dot]net