Re: Problems building xchat 2.0.8

On Wed, 2004-05-12 at 12:33 +1000, Jeff Waugh wrote:
<quote who="J. Gardner Biggs">

> I think the issue is that tcl 8.4 is needed and FC1 latest version is 8.3
>
> :(

That sounds like a Stupid Fucking Plugin. Disable it! :-)

- Jeff

Ok, it compiled.  Nice.  I didn't see an option to disalbe the pluing in configure so I just guessed and I it worked (--disable-tcl) So what functionality did I lose by not including it?

tcl = tool command language found at http://tcl.sourceforge.net

Thanks for the obvious tip, I assumed tcl was a dependency.

     "I don't even understand offside so I'm not likely to understand a
                 Manchester United contract." - Posh Spice