RFC: The new, improved README / FAQ file

Thanks to a bunch of people over the weekend and some hinting by Jeff,
i've updated the README file for GARNOME to:

* clear out some of the older junk that had built up there
* update the dependency lists
* update possible 'issues' with the newer builds
* clarify the use of bootstrap/
* make it clear that you are getting a non-development version of
  GARNOME that you can use for your day-to-day activities.

If there are some people on the list that could give it a looking over
and tell me if:

* there's any glaring typo's
* what i've written makes sense
* I was clear enough about the bootstrap/ issue
* i've missed anything out that people here have had trouble with
  in the past.

I (and many other people on the list, i'm sure) would appreciate it.

The file:
ftp://cipherfunk.org/pub/random_cruft/README.gar26

Cheers,

Paul