Re: RFC: The new, improved README / FAQ file

On Mon, 2004-05-10 at 23:35, Paul Drain wrote:

> Of course, the other solution is to simply uncomment the mozilla
> dependency from epiphany/ and galeon/ -- and my feeling is to release
> GARNOME 2.6.1 and _then_ uncomment them, lest feeling the wrath of the
> users with limited CPU cycles to spare.

I like Jeff's approach to this better. Just leave the mozilla deps
commented. This way the few people who actually need to compile mozilla
can do it on their own. Most people have a new enough version of mozilla
so they don't need it. You'll piss off a lot of people by making them
compile something they don't need just to make a few people happy.

Bob

--
Bob Kashani
http://www.ocf.berkeley.edu/~bobk/garnome