Re: garnome 0.27.1 links against wrong libraries.

On Sat, 13 Sep 2003 06:58:30 +1000
Jeff Waugh <jdub perkypants org> wrote:

> <quote who="Martijn Brouwer">
> Do a make clean; make install in the garball that is affected.

Unfortunately this did not work either. I enclosed the output of both the building of vte (obtained by running 'make install'  from the vte src dir) and the garnome output (obtained by running 'make install' from meta/gnome-desktop).

After this trial I moved all .la files from /usr/lib and tried to build vte again. Now it complains about a missing /usr/lib/libexpat.la 8)7. Is it wise to start garnome again from scratch with all the .la files out of the way?

Martijn

Physics is a approximate description of a part of the physical phenomena, that are only a small portion of human perceptions.

H Casimir, Dutch Physicist