Re: RH 9 garnome-0.27.1 compile error in gst-plugins

<quote who="Invalid Host">

> g++: installation problem, cannot exec `cc1plus': No such file or directory

Given that error, it sounds like you should look into g++, try and reinstall
it or something. I don't know for sure, but the error message seems
informative enough.

   "Well, you know us usability folks... We like to believe that the two
    aren't mutually exclusive." - Calum Benson on power and cleanliness