Re: Including dependencies

On Wed, Sep 10, 2003 at 04:40:12AM +1000, Jeff Waugh wrote:
> <quote who="Jerry Talkington">
>
> > > Did you do this after installing dlcompat and libtool, and libtoolizing
> > > fontconfig? Because even after doing all of that, it's still b0rking:
> >
> > No, I didnt do all that.
>
> Not even dlcompat?

No, which is probably why I've been having such a tough time getting
stuff to build ;)  I'm trying to build it without fink, since I wanted
to have a totally seperate garnome user/tree.  I was also having trouble
building libxml2, since it kept trying to link with the fink installed
version, instead of linking to itself.

--
GPG public key:
http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x9D5B8762