Re: Including dependencies

<quote who="Jeff Waugh">

> > Do'h.  I forgot to include the freetype patch.  There's some braindead
> > checking that I found out about after doing a search.  Here's the patch:
>
> Thanks, trying this now...

Heyhey, it worked - thanks! Makes a lot of noise (as it did before) without
the dlcompat/libtool support, but it does build. Hrm... Anyway, this will be
in the next release.

   "I would hack on the file selector. But I think I would write like, 3
   LOC for every 100 lines of mail I had to read/write." - James Willcox