Re: Including dependencies

<quote who="Jerry Talkington">

> > It's not too bad on OS X. Look at the bootstrap/ directory to start with;
> > you won't have to build all of that stuff, but expat, for instance, is not
> > included with OS X 10.2, but required by fontconfig.
>
> Where do the bootstrap files come from?  I'm only seeing some of the
> stuff that is included in bootstrap in misc...

In the bootstrap directory, not misc.

> If you have already made some patches for OS X, I'd love to see them.  I
> just thought that nobody had tried it, so I was doing it all scratch.  A
> lot of things don't build out of the box due to libtool's handling of OS
> X specific flags.

Well, there's dlcompat (which will be in the next release) and the CFLAGS
and LDFLAGS you need on OS X (which I'll put in, but commented, in the next
release)... Once you have libtool build, and relibtoolize stuff, it should
be okay, but I'm running into new problems with fontconfig linking against
freetype now... Grr.

                "What inspired you to become a bus driver?"
                             "Linus Torvalds."