Re: Including dependencies

<quote who="Jerry Talkington">

> I got around this by addind -I$(DESTDIR)$(includedir)/freetype2 to the
> gar.conf.mk CFLAGS and CPPFLAGS.

Did you do this after installing dlcompat and libtool, and libtoolizing
fontconfig? Because even after doing all of that, it's still b0rking:

ccache gcc3 -I/Users/jdub/garnome/include/freetype2
-I/Users/jdub/garnome/include -I/usr/X11R6/include -O2 -pipe -no-cpp-precomp
-o .libs/fc-cache fc-cache.o  -L/Users/jdub/garnome/lib -L/usr/X11R6/lib
-L../src/.libs -lfontconfig -lfreetype -lz -lexpat -ltinfo
ld: Undefined symbols:
_FT_New_Face

Similar problems all over the web, it seems. I am obviously not inhaling the
OS X linker bullshit correctly. :-)

    "Orphaned farm-boy hero helps save world against bad-guys, begins a
   journey of self-discovery, and makes interesting friends. Passable." -
                        Andrew Bennetts on Star Wars