Re: problem after start

On Fri, Jan 17, 2003 at 09:41:18AM +1100, Jeff Waugh wrote:
> <quote who="Roman Jordan">
>
> > No fonts found; this probably means that the fontconfig
> > library is not correctly configured. You may need to
> > edit the fonts.conf configuration file. More information
> > about fontconfig can be found in the fontconfig(3) manual
> > page and on http://fontconfig.org
>
> Run fc-cache as root, with your GARNOME environment set up.
>
> Please read the mailing list archives for answers before posting!

Sorry, maybe the following has been dealt with before but im not sure when I try and run su -c fc-cache I get the following error is anyone able to help? :

/usr/local/gnome2/bin/fc-cache: error while loading shared libraries: libfontconfig.so.1: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

this is  running on a RH 7.3 build

Thanks