Re: problem after start

Hi, i had the same problem. I solved this with the following sequence:
The problem is that the new garnome-lib directory is not inside the LIB-Path
variable.

1. su - login as root
2. set the environment LD_LIBRARY (and the path for the binaries) in terminal,
per command
LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/home/test/garnome/lib:$LD_LIBRARY_PATH
export LD_LIBRARY_PATH
3. run fc_cache
fc-cache - this can take some seconds

4. exit root shell
exit

5. start the xinit command. At the terminal which appears run gnome-session
xinit

6. to make this permanent, edit the x-startup for the desired user. Change or
create files only in the user-home directory. So it would bee very easy to
get the old configuration running again (remove your new files for this).

regards,
Roman Jordan