Re: problem after start

I'll just edit your message a bit, hoping to help you.

Toby Coleridge wrote:

Sorry, maybe the following has been dealt with before but im not sure when I try and run su -c fc-cache I get the following error is anyone able to help? :

/usr/local/gnome2/bin/fc-cache: error while loading shared libraries: libfontconfig.so.1: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

> On Fri, Jan 17, 2003 at 09:41:18AM +1100, Jeff Waugh wrote:
>>Run fc-cache as root, with your *GARNOME environment set up.*
>>
>>Please read the mailing list archives for answers before posting!

Read the FAQ, and set the LD_LIBRARY_PATH *prior* to executing fc-cache (that's what "GARNOME environment set up" means)!

Regards,
Danilo