Re: problem after start

<quote who="Danilo S(egan">

> Hey, should we include the "su -c fc-cache" in some of the Makefiles
> (eg. at the end of meta/gnome-desktop build)?

No, it wouldn't work automagically, and I don't want to make users do
invasive stuff that affects their whole system.

The reason why fc-cache needs to be run is because, for some reason, our
fontconfig is not capable of font caching at the user level only (ie.
keeping stuff in ~/.fonts.cache-1). That needs to be fixed.

The fontconfig install already runs fc-list, which should be enough to get a
valid *user* font cache up and running.

   For a list of reasons why technology has failed to improve our lives,
                              please press 3.