Re: gnome-config

<quote who="Larry McQueary">

> Well, define proper system prefix?  I think for Solaris users it's perhaps
> less straightforward.

It should be less straightfoward for anyone installing new software from
source on a *NIX system. :-) From memory, it's mostly the X resource files
that have issues being 'out of prefix' (with regards to X).

> What is the *very* latest version?  I was working with 4.04.

Yeah, that's it - the G2D stuff must be behind a configure variable.

Thanks,

    "Man, is there some worldwide consipiracy to supply me with doctored
             dictionaries or something?" - Adrian van den Dries