Re: gnome-config

xscreensaver was, probably because it hasn't been updated to gnome2 yet. I'm having trouble getting xscreensaver's configure script to like my libxml and libMesaGL installations, and so far have been too lazy to unravel the script and doctor it appropriately. It seemed that gnome-config might have solved the problem, but I guess I'll just have to hack the script after all.

Thanks,
Larry

Jeff Waugh wrote:

<quote who="Larry McQueary">

Can anyone tell me where to find this beast? It does not seem to be part of the garnome distribution and I'm having a tough time finding it..

It's in libgnome 1.x... What's looking for it?