Re: Turn off dependency checking?

Nick Moffitt & Jeff Waugh Wrote:

> You suck. You know nothing about the intricacies of make or gar or anything that matches the glob pattern "auto*".

Uh... Guilty! It was just a suggestion that came around because I wrote the app to do exactly what I wrote in the first post; i.e. get a list of dependencies w/o doing it by hand (Think perl -- why do it by hand when you can spend a day writing an app to do it for you? Laziness, hubris...)

Well, it was a nice idea until I had it handed to me well-done on a platter.

Hope to contribute something more worthwhile in the future,

Idan