Re: Turn off dependency checking?

<quote who="Nick Moffitt">

> > Damn, and I was hoping for some cranked up Alexander Viro lecture
> > stylin's.
> >
> >   Dude, you've so chilled.
>
> 	Ha ha.  Well, I'm tryin' not to bad-cop your project, and I
> really am interested in hearing out anyone who's bothered to *write
> code*.  I figure I'll let him explain his justification for the
> architectural choices, rebut if necessary, lecture if persistently
> wrong, and flame if he's obnoxious.
>
> 	So far, however, what I see is an interested developer who's
> exploring the GAR architecture, and that makes me happy.

You haven't just chilled - you're getting old! :-) Further encouragement for
GAR-hacking (and to check out what I haven't pulled down from upstream yet,
because I'm a lazy git, or maybe just too busy with GNOME stuff):

  http://gar.lnx-bbc.org/

> 	Now merge upstream, ya lazy arse!

Yes Mum, right after I take out the garbage...

- Jeff (who runs off to do a GNOME release instead, nyah nyah!)

--
                              Acts of random.