Re: Turn off dependency checking?

begin  Jeff Waugh  quotation:
> <quote who="Nick Moffitt">
> > begin  Idan Gazit  quotation:
> > > * 1 Central list of dependencies at the root of the garnome dir
> > > (this will also be easier to maintain as time goes on)
> >
> > 	You're joking, right?
>
> Damn, and I was hoping for some cranked up Alexander Viro lecture
> stylin's.
>
>   Dude, you've so chilled.

	Ha ha.  Well, I'm tryin' not to bad-cop your project, and I
really am interested in hearing out anyone who's bothered to *write
code*.  I figure I'll let him explain his justification for the
architectural choices, rebut if necessary, lecture if persistently
wrong, and flame if he's obnoxious.

	So far, however, what I see is an interested developer who's
exploring the GAR architecture, and that makes me happy.

	Now merge upstream, ya lazy arse!

--
Jack Valenti is to the American film viewer and the American public
as the Boston strangler is to the woman home alone.