Re: [TetrisBattle] Extending Tetris to multiplayer game for gnome

Awesome! Thank you so much. I will share my code here first.

Cheers,
Neha

On Sat, Nov 28, 2020 at 10:11 PM Arnaud Bonatti <arnaud bonatti gmail com> wrote:
So,

> That's the reason I was asking if I can modify the gnome tetris code and
> take it forward for achieving my goals separately.

You definitively could! even without asking: the game code is
distributed under the GNU Public License, version 2. That means you
could just fork however you want, you just need to keep the same
license or a similar one (see the license) if you distribute it; it
implies you’ll need to allow every user to have access to the code,
and to let them fork under the same terms as you did.

> First task would be turning into multiplayer mode (probably 2 for now) and
> adding above functionality later after I have something working.

Please, share once you’ve done a prototype! It’s always quite
interesting for devs to see what their code could become. :·) (Sharing
publicly is not required by the license, but it’s always a good idea
in my opinion, everybody could win on that.) I’ll be happy to test and
to report bugs! :·P

Regards,
Arnaud

--