Re: [TetrisBattle] Extending Tetris to multiplayer game for gnome

Hi,

Thank you for the suggestions :)

That's the reason I was asking if I can modify the gnome tetris code and take it forward for achieving my goals separately.
First task would be turning into multiplayer mode (probably 2 for now) and adding above functionality later after I have something working.

Thank you for your time and help!

Regards,
Neha