Re: [TetrisBattle] Extending Tetris to multiplayer game for gnome

So,

That's the reason I was asking if I can modify the gnome tetris code and
take it forward for achieving my goals separately.

You definitively could! even without asking: the game code is
distributed under the GNU Public License, version 2. That means you
could just fork however you want, you just need to keep the same
license or a similar one (see the license) if you distribute it; it
implies you’ll need to allow every user to have access to the code,
and to let them fork under the same terms as you did.

First task would be turning into multiplayer mode (probably 2 for now) and
adding above functionality later after I have something working.

Please, share once you’ve done a prototype! It’s always quite
interesting for devs to see what their code could become. :·) (Sharing
publicly is not required by the license, but it’s always a good idea
in my opinion, everybody could win on that.) I’ll be happy to test and
to report bugs! :·P

Regards,
Arnaud

--