Re: suggestions for gnome-games 2.18

Alan Horkan wrote:
> If I read it correctly the core of Gnome Hearts uses C but would a version
> using only C and neither Lua nor Python actually be usable?
> (Just asking, I dont expect you to do it because even it were possible it
> could easily be more hassle than it is worth.)

Technically it's possible, like it is possible to write interactive
websites with C instead of Perl/PHP/Python, but I am not even going to
attempt it. It's not the right tool for the job and debugging AI code in
C would drive me nuts fairly quickly :-)

Guile instead of Python or Lua would be another option, but I have zero
experience with Lisp or it's deratives.

--
Sander Marechal
http://www.gnome-hearts.org