Re: gnome-games 2.16.0 released and branched for 2.17

Jason D. Clinton said:
>> [*] ... Among other things, bugs like #352084 simply broke my will to
>> hack.
>
> "Fullscreen menu item changes when selected"
>
> Huh?

100% HIG compliance is a nice generic goal to shoot for... but I really
just can't muster putting up a fight against this sort of bug. At the very
least, beat it back once, and it will show up again every cycle. Same
thing with dozens of other bugs like adding card counting strategies to
blackjack or the guys that prefer the old pixelated-and-filtered look of
card indexes to new ones that are vector based. :)

FWIW, my objection to #352084 would have been simply be that if we do a
change as dramatic as going to fullscreen mode, maybe it really does makes
sense to change the label to "Leave Fullscreen" rather than fret about
users who would get confused by the new label (problem is in between the
keyboard and chair) or screen reader limitations (problem is in the screen
reader(?)).

-Richard Hoelscher