suggestions for gnome-games 2.18

Greetings,

Having read the request for suggestions, my main one would be to produce
a separate package for the card games and to ensure that it builds using
bare minimum dependencies, avoiding any dependency beyond GTK2.

That would mean Aisleriot, Blackjack, Freecell and Hearts as a separate
package called gnome-card-games, built on extremely spartan dependencies
similar to what gnome-hearts currently demands.

Right now, we end up pulling nearly 20mb of sound data and various Yelp
documentations needed by other games, just to get Solitaire, which is
plain ridiculous.

The motivation behind this are further detailed in Debian Bug #167372.

Beyond this, I think that we should look into further modularization
of the gnome-games package into several smaller ones, each built and
depending only on exactly what it needs, with nothing superfluous.

--
Martin-�ic Racine
http://q-funk.iki.fi