Re: Important things todo before next release?

On Sat, 19 Aug 2006, Jason D. Clinton wrote:

[...]

> I'm going to do this and also add the SVG menu icons before I do the
> release on Monday.

You mean the tango icons proposed here:
http://mail.gnome.org/archives/games-list/2006-July/msg00000.html

I made suggestions at the time but unless things have changed
substantially I would now be making objections.  Some of the icons were
good but the Blackjack icon was not any improvment.  The Tetravex icon
wasn't an improvement and it didn't follow the Tango guidelines.

Also is the rest of Gnome switching to tango icons already?

--
Alan H