Re: Important things todo before next release?

On Sat, 2006-08-19 at 13:19 +0200, Andreas Røsdal wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> The first release candidate for gnome-games 2.16 is due next Monday, and
> the code freeze begins the following Monday.
> Are there any very important changes that should be made to the code
> before the code freeze sets in?
> There have been relatively few bugs-reports lately, which I hope is a
> sign that the most important bugs have been resolved.

The only thing I can think of is the possibility of reverting the
default Aisleriot card set to pure PNG (rather than the mixed SVG/PNG it
is now). The mixed version makes the numbers look better, but it is
slower to load. In the interests of having a snappy default theme, it
might pay to swap the old one back in.

The only code changes for this are to change the fallback file name and
the default in the gconf schema, so getting approval for it after the
freeze isn't the end of the world.