Re: Important things todo before next release?

> I'm going to do this and also add the SVG menu icons before I do the
> release on Monday.

Adding those SVG menu icons is something that we really shouldn't do this
late in the cycle. Among other things, it'll drive the downstream package
maintainers nuts, and SVGs icons need more time in the wild so we know
that there's no obscure rendering bugs that'll hang the system and such.

If it's got to happen (I just can't get exited about Tango), please just
save it until the next cycle.

-Richard Hoelscher