Re: [Aisleriot] French translation of the rules

> Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2005 21:13:45 +1300
> From: Callum McKenzie <callum spooky-possum org>
> To: heretik tuxfamily org
> Cc: games-list gnome org
> Subject: Re: [Aisleriot] French translation of the rules

> > > Yes. Plait does not have any scores. It probably should have a strategy
> > > suggestion, but it isn't mandatory.
> >
> > Should i remove score and strategy sections from the help then ?

> Either remove them or add a short word stating that the section should
> be empty. In english "none" would be appropriate.

I strongly dislike having Help sections just to tell you there is no help.
Think of an angry frustrated user who as a last resort finally looks up
the manual, and maybe you can empathise how it would be more annoying to
find something unhelpful than to find nothing at all. (It doesn't help
that Yelp is the most painfully slow application on my poor old home
machine.)

I would prefer if you didn't do the latter (I while back while updating
the doc's I commented out a few "None" sections) but as maintainer it is
of course up to Callum what he is willing to accept.

- Alan H.