Re: [Aisleriot] French translation of the rules

On Sat, 2005-12-17 at 19:31 +0100, Heretik wrote:
> I finally completed the french translations of all the game rules of
> Aisleriot. A patch has been submitted on bugzilla.
That is absolutely fantastic!

> The patch also includes some fixes in english rules, in Agnes, Eagle
> wing (added a chapter about fondations), Lady Jane, Neighbor, Poker, Ten
> across, Valentine, Will o the wisp
>
> And some potential bugs i found :
>
> - Plait has no score and no strategy. Is it all right ?
Yes. Plait does not have any scores. It probably should have a strategy
suggestion, but it isn't mandatory.

> - Sections (sect2) in games are not displayed
This is a known bug that has always somehow slipped down my priority
list.

> - There is a little display bug which seems to be a yelp bug with table
> of contents. For example in "Games" page in the help, game names are
> shown with an undisplayable character between the number and the name.
> (btw roman number maybe aren't that natural)
It looks fine for me in a 2.12 environment.

> - I have gnome games 2.10.2 in Debian and in the menu to choose the
> game, game names aren't translated, but they were before, when ,i think,
> the menu wasn't like this. Is it a bug or is the new policy not to
> translate game names ?
I'm _think_ this was fixed in 2.12. The policy is to allow the names to
be translated.

> I will soon unsubscribe from the mailing list, but please let me know
> when there are changes in the rules, or new games to translate.
There are several new games in CVS right now and some of them came out
in the 2.13 releases. The easiest thing might be if I add annotations to
the bug you opened, as a side-effect you'll get an email about it and
the bug can record everything.