Re: [Aisleriot] French translation of the rules

Le lundi 19 décembre 2005 à 19:58 +1300, Callum McKenzie a écrit :
> > - Plait has no score and no strategy. Is it all right ?
> Yes. Plait does not have any scores. It probably should have a strategy
> suggestion, but it isn't mandatory.

Should i remove score and strategy sections from the help then ?

> > - I have gnome games 2.10.2 in Debian and in the menu to choose the
> > game, game names aren't translated, but they were before, when ,i think,
> > the menu wasn't like this. Is it a bug or is the new policy not to
> > translate game names ?
> I'm _think_ this was fixed in 2.12. The policy is to allow the names to
> be translated.

When i had a version with translated names, i wrote the same names in
help files. But i haven't changed the names in the games i've just
translated. I'll do it when i get a new version with translated names.

> > I will soon unsubscribe from the mailing list, but please let me know
> > when there are changes in the rules, or new games to translate.
> There are several new games in CVS right now and some of them came out
> in the 2.13 releases. The easiest thing might be if I add annotations to
> the bug you opened, as a side-effect you'll get an email about it and
> the bug can record everything.

Actually, i work with cvs sources, so i already translated these new
games as well :)

--
Heretik <heretik tuxfamily org>