[Aisleriot] French translation of the rules

I finally completed the french translations of all the game rules of
Aisleriot. A patch has been submitted on bugzilla.
The patch also includes some fixes in english rules, in Agnes, Eagle
wing (added a chapter about fondations), Lady Jane, Neighbor, Poker, Ten
across, Valentine, Will o the wisp

And some potential bugs i found :

- Plait has no score and no strategy. Is it all right ?

- Sections (sect2) in games are not displayed

- There is a little display bug which seems to be a yelp bug with table
of contents. For example in "Games" page in the help, game names are
shown with an undisplayable character between the number and the name.
(btw roman number maybe aren't that natural)

- I have gnome games 2.10.2 in Debian and in the menu to choose the
game, game names aren't translated, but they were before, when ,i think,
the menu wasn't like this. Is it a bug or is the new policy not to
translate game names ?

I will soon unsubscribe from the mailing list, but please let me know
when there are changes in the rules, or new games to translate.

--
Heretik <heretik tuxfamily org>