Re: Minutes of the Board meeting of June, 6th, 2017

Hi.

On Fr, 2017-06-16 at 10:47 +0100, Allan wrote:
It would
be good to try and figure out how we can institute the arrangement
proposed by the board for future years, though. The difficulty is that
we often don't know exactly when the AGM is going to happen, so we
can't fix an exact term period for incoming board members.
Hence my suggestion for making a 13 months term.
Then the new board will come in August which makes it more likely to be
after GUADEC.

I don't think it's necessary to know the exact time of GUADEC in
advance.  All is needed is the new directors delegating their vote
until the handover. That's the way it used to work and I think it's
quite good.

Cheers,
  Tobi