Change of Officers | Treasurer 2016-2017

Hello Foundation Members,

I'm writing to announce that we have elected a new Treasurer for the remaining 2016-2017 term.

Ekaterina Gerasimova announced her resignation as Treasurer on June 1, 2017, and Shaun McCance was voted unanimously by the GNOME Foundation Board of Directors to take her place until the formal handover to the new officers at GUADEC 2017.

The Board thanks Ekaterina for all of her work over the past few years serving as Treasurer. She has helped shape the GNOME Foundation's financial policies and has, in many ways, been the guardian of the financial health of GNOME.

If you have any questions, please send them to board-list gnome org.

Best,
Nuritzi

--
Nuritzi Sanchez