Re: Budgets and spending Foundation money

On Wed, 2017-12-06 at 19:42 +0100, Benjamin Berg wrote:
I mean spending through the travel policy, not spending by the travel
committee. As I understand it those are entirely separate processes
and
therefore I would expect separate items in the budget for this.

I would find it rather odd if your travel as ED comes out of the TC
budget.

Ah, apologies, I understand what you're asking now: this is indeed
seperate, it falls under employees, and is an 8k USD budget for the
year.

Neil
--
Neil McGovern
Executive Director, The GNOME Foundation