Re: Linking to non-free websites from gnome.org

On 01/06/2015 02:54 PM, Magdalen Berns wrote:
The stigma related to bitcoin is just the media doing their thing to try
and discredit it, in my humble view. A lot of people do not buy into that
stuff. With that said, it is reasonable for anyone to be uncomfortable with
something and not be made to feel pressured so yeah, I think people should
be willing to accept that this is how you feel.

It's usually possible to generate any number of addresses so it is
plausible to generate a new one dedicated for a single specific purpose, if
that helps.

I made no claim as to whether or not I use bitcoin. Simply about whether
or not I share that publicly.

Email me with a donation over bitcoin to find out ;)

-- Christian