Re: foundation application..

On Thu, 2015-02-19 at 16:20 +0000, Magdalen Berns wrote:

[...]
It seems proportionate to try to seek compelling evidence to support the
hypothesis that this is a problem but also that the suggested solution
will
address that problem in a representative way.

Please, go ahead, collect the evidence and present it here.

I am going to need cooperation with getting access to all the relevant
data, but I am happy to proceed on the basis that I get that. This can be
taken forward, as far as I am concerned.

What is the relevant data that is not already public?

The list of interns is interns is public, the same as the period of
internships, commit logs, bug reports, mailing list discussions.

People who stayed involved should have activity after their internship
finished it.

--
Germán Poo-Caamaño
http://calcifer.org/