Re: internal engagement

Hi Emmanuele,

First at all, thanks to everybody for clarify the issue. However, I
would like to go to the point I was trying to make:

On Wed, 2014-03-05 at 10:38 +0000, Emmanuele Bassi wrote:
[...]
How is that none of the directors noticed this to fix it?

I was honestly convinced that Karen did send an email (I do remember
the discussions at various meetings quite vividly), but it's probably
the result of me discussing this stuff off and on in various venues
(IRC, email, social networks) that I may just have been confused. I
apologise for that.

This is kind of my point: when a person participates in many channels
and some of them are private, it is not hard to think that everybody are
in the loop, specially when in part of some private discussions
something public is mentioned.  We are human beings after all.

If Sri blames apathy on this list in order to do (or not do) something,
then I would say: maybe it is just people out of the loop and you cannot
see that because of the circumstances you are in.

So, if any of you want to change the status, go ahead and don't think in
apathy. Otherwise we won't get anywhere.

--
Germán Poo-Caamaño
http://calcifer.org/