Re: internal engagement

Quite honestly, I never expected broader discussions about the project
to take place in this list. I believe those should welcome anyone
interested, and not only Foundation members.

To a large extent, I always expected this to be an active
communication channel between Foundation members and the board. The
meeting notes and agenda are great, but they give very little insight
about the milestones and major accomplishments we're hitting (and
aiming to hit) as a Foundation.

To answer your question: I do care, but I know little about what the
Board is doing or should be doing to initiate any discussions I find
pertinent to this mailing list. It also strikes me that the Board
never has anything to ask or communicate to us besides the elections
announcements. I think more openness and dialogue would give us some
food for thought, and seed discussions.